MONDAY French Storytime 10:15a.m.
TUESDAY Sing A Long with Jada 10:00 a.m.
WEDNESDAY Kids Craft 10:00 a.m.
THURSDAY French Storytime 10:15a.m.
New winter hours are in effect see contact us page
Having a party, a business function or maybe even a play date? Fill out this easy catering form call or email it to us and let us take care of the rest for you.
March 11-15 2013 March Break activities
@ 1:00 p.m.
Monday March 11: Princess and Prince Day
• Dress up in your favorite Princess/Prince outfit
• Songs and stories (Disney themed)
• Disney CD to play during the day
Tuesday March 12: Tea Party
• Set up back room as a tea shop with iced tea as our pretend tea and animal crackers as our biscuits
• Bring your Teddy bears in to join us for our tea party!
Wednesday March 13: Animal Day
• Dress up and come to SCC in your favorite animal costume
• Craft: Make animal masks
Thursday March 14: Pirate Day
• Dress up in a pirate costume
• Craft: Decorate fish
• Play pirates on the climber while fishing for your beautiful fish
Friday March 15: Dress up day
• Dress up in anything! Superheroes are welcomed as well as bumblebees, Dinosaurs and all
• You get one treat for dressing up!
All week long we will be accepting toy donations. Please send a picture of your toy (in good condition and sanitized) to the SCC FaceBook to insure no duplicates. When you bring in your donation you will receive a free signature latte and a brownie
Monday & Thursday 10:15a.m.
French storytime with Veronique
Tuesday & Wednesday 10:00a.m.
Sing-a-long or Story with Jada
Stay Informed On Facebook!
Join our Facbook business page.
Stay up to date with everything new that we have to offer. Whether it be something for the kids or special offers for the parents "Like our Facebook business page to stay up to date.
Subscribe to our newsletter Newsletter Archive